A Traditional Two Storey House Edge of Village, Elhovo
- Villa / House
- 1240 Sq m
This traditional two storey house built in 1924 has a total floor area of 90m2 and sits in gardens of 1,240m2 with fruit trees and trellis vine.
The building itself is still in decent condition, quite solid with two entrances on the ground floor.
The first entrance leads to two rooms (4m x 3.8m), (3.7m x 1.3m). The second one takes us to a room (5.6m x 3.8m). An external concrete staircase leads to the first floor which is made up of an entrance hall (4m x 2.1m), three rooms (4m x 3.6m), (4m x 4m), (4m x 2m) and a terrace (4m x 1m).
Additional is a solid farm outbuilding (10m x 5m).
There is also a small barbeque area.
Utilities include electricity, mains water.
The property benefits from its peaceful location and lovely views.