A Single Storey House Edge of Village, Elhovo
- Villa / House
- 1300 Sq m
This single storey house built in 1950 has a total floor area of 70m2 and sits in well kept gardens of 1,300m2 with many fruit trees and trellis vine.
The house is solid made of stone and brick, fully rendered outside, it has two separate entrances. The first entrance leads to an entrance hall (1.4m x 1.2m) and two rooms (4.1m x 3.5m), (4.7m x 3.6m). The other entrance leads to an entrance hall (3.5m x 1.4m) and two rooms (3.3m x 3m), (4.7m x 3.5m).
Additional is a summer kitchen (3m x 3m) with a fireplace as well as another outbuilding (6m x 3m), both attached to the house.
There is also a stable farm outbuilding (7m x 3m).
Utilities include electricity, mains water and a well for irrigation.