A Massive Two Storey House built in 1945 Edge of Village, Elhovo
- Villa / House
- 1200 Sq m
This massive two storey house, built in 1945, has a total floor area of 100m2 and sits in well kept gardens of 1,200m2 with fruit trees and trellis vine.
The building itself is very solid, made of stone and brick and fully rendered from outside.
The ground floor comprises of a large room (5m x 5m) with a separate entrance, as well as another room (3.1m x 4.2m) and a niche (1.2m x 3.3m). External concrete stairs lead to the first floor, which is made up of an entrance hall (5m x 1.8m), three rooms (3.4m x 3.6m), (3.4m x 3.6m), (3.3m x 4.6m) and a toilet/shower room (1.8m x 2.2m).
Additional is a mud brick outbuilding (3m x 3m), as well as a few farm outbuildings with a total floor area of 30m2.
Public utilities include electricity, mains water and septic tank.
The property benefits from its good location and lovely views in a quiet village.